Fowler – Hebert Organ Co Has Built Over 30 New Instruments and Restored or Renovated More Than 140 Existing Pipe Organs.
FULL SERVICE MAINTENANCE AND TUNING:
- Tuning and regulation
- General repair of all aspects related to the organ
- Complete restorations
- Water and fire damage control
- Service throughout the United States
- Routine maintenance throughout Michigan and the surrounding states
- In-House Repairs to control quality and cost
- Out-sourcing only to obtain the finest materials from the best in the business.
- No matter how large or small, we give our full attention to each and every project in our schedule.
- We offer rescue and safe storage until the building which housed the organ can be restored and the organ re-installed.
- During the months of November and December we are on the road six days a week, often 12 & 14 hours a day to service all of our clients so that their instruments will be in beautiful voice for the celebration of Christmas.
- Experienced, well trained, committed craftsmen
- We are committed to our craft, constantly looking to broaden our knowledge and increase our skills:
- Our Craftsmen use only top quality materials – fine seasoned hardwoods, state of the art control systems, the finest leather tanned specifically for use in pipe organs.
- Our craftsman are able to harness the latest technologies combined with traditional techniques to ensure the highest quality fabrication.
- Our expert technicians work in a completely outfitted facility – efficient and capable of producing anything we need to get the job done!
SuppliersWe maintain strong, long term relationships with our key US suppliers:
- Syndyne Organ Control Systems
- L.L. Johnson Lumber Co.
- Organ Supply Industries
- Peterson Electro-Musical Products
- Klann Organ Supply